Recently we published Lollipop 5.0 update for Rivo Rhythm RX60 but some of the RX60 users were having problems as their devices are rooted and they have custom recoveries running on their devices. So we decided to release a CWM flashable version of Android 5.0 Lollipop for Rivo Rhythm RX60.
Recently Muhammad Hamza a.k.a MZ_.@XDA joined us as a developer and he made Lollipop CWM flash-able for Rivo RX60. So below are the feature of the ROM as the ROM is not modified at all. The UI is very near to Stock UI.
- Real Android Lollipop 5.0 with SDK version 21
- You have to just download and flash it like any other custom ROM, Instructions are given below.
- Google Apps are also available in this ROM, which you don’t have to install separately.
- Very smooth and creamy UI
- Everything working fine, without any issue.
- Purely Built from OTA
- ART Runtime which is better than Delvik, Not by much though.
- Project volta, which was released with Android 5.0
Note: This is stock firmware of Lava Iris Fuel 50 which is made flashable via cwm recovery. After flashing this rom, you will have stock recovery. CWM will be removed.
- Download the ROM
- Copy it in your phone’s SD card
- Reboot into recovery.
- Backup your current ROM, Just in case.
- Perform a factory reset, and system format.
- Select “Install Zip from SDCard”
- Select the Zip file of the ROM and flash it.
- Reboot system and experience a whole new world lol 😛
- Muhammad Hamza a.k.a MZ_. for making this flashable zip
- Lava Mobiles for the OTA update
- Rivo Mobiles for bringing this phone to Pakistan.