Samsung Galaxy S5 is a latest flagship device of korean tech giant. Its full of features which everyone wants but still its comes with touchwiz which is full of bloatware.
Bloatwares are the company built-in apps which are not useful or users didn’t use them. Now who doesn’t want this and want to get rid of these apps which are also causing memory issues and making the system slow, what he should do now?
Well in order to get rid of these bloatwares you need to root your S5 and rooting today is no more hard or difficult but still some users got very sensitive when they are taking risk to root their USD $590 S5, for them and people who want to root their S5 without any risk and tension of bricking we bring you a easy method to root your S5 without using pc.
NOTE: Rooting your device voids your warranty so do at your own risk!!
Things Which Are Required
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (Any model)
- TowelRoot By Geohot
Steps To Root S5
- First you have to enable ”Unknown Sources” by going system settings then in security options.
- The next step is to download and install “TowelRoot.apk” on your phone. For downloading visit here towelroot.com
- After downloading and installing, now open the app.
- Now you will see a black screen with a button on it labelled as “make it ra1n”, just tap on that button and wait for at least 15 secs to get it rooted.
- Now your device will reboot and voila! you have now rooted your S5 in no time.
The only one who is credited in this method is Geohot because of his excellent app which enabled almost every android user to root their device as it supports a bulk of devices. TowelRoot is very easy to use and very effective.
If you have followed our guide and like it consider sharing it with others and keep visiting us.