Rivo RX60 is a rebranded version of Lava iris fuel 50 which is available in India. Recently Lava Released Android 5.0 Lollipop update and we’ve ported that to Rivo Rhythm RX60 successfully. To install Android 5.0 Lollipop update in Rivo RX60 you need to download the update from any of the links given below.
- You will need Rivo Rhythm RX60 running on stock ROM and Recovery. If you are using a custom ROM, Goto this link and install Stock ROM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update file. Download links given below
- We recommend you to make Nandroid backup of your phone before proceeding.
Note: You might face some problems with this update, as it is from another variant of Rivo RX60. We strongly recommend you to take backup first.
- Backup your stock ROM by following this guide.
- If your phone is rooted, please remember to unroot it first, otherwise tgis update wouldn’t work.
- Download the zip file for the any of the links. Don’t extract it.
- Copy the file to your phone’s Internal Memory. Remember Not to copy the file in any folder.
- Goto Settings -> About Phone and press Software Update.
- You phone will show the update package and you have to select it and tap “Continue”
- You phone will automatically go into recovery mode and will get updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- You can not use your phone while it is updating.
If the above method doesn’t work.
- Copy the zip file in your phone’s internal storage.
- Reboot into recovery and select “Install update.zip from sdcard”
- Select the zip file and install it.
Liked it? share with others at social media and help us spread the word. Join us at Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Don’t forget to share your feedback in comments.