HTC Droid DNA offers some great specs and some of its key specs include 5.0″ FHD display, 1.5Ghz Quadcore krait processor with 2GB RAM, 8MP camera and 16GB of storage. It comes with 4.1 jellybean which can be upgrade-able to 4.4.2 kitkat but unfortunately it is not in list of phones which will be getting 5.0 update that is why today we are going to share android lollipop for htc droid dna.
Android 5.0.1 firmware available in the form of custom CM12 ROM, this ROM is not a nightly build but it is the unofficial build of cyanogenmod and have only minor bugs which can be acceptable. So now come to the things which you need to upgrade your droid dna to 5.0 lollipop.
- Rooted HTC droid DNA
- CWM or TWRP recovery installed
- Backup your current ROM
How to update htc droid dna to lollipop:
- Download CM12 & GAPPS from here
- Now transfer both zip files to your phone’s sdcard
- Now switch off your phone and boot into recovery mode
- Now select “Wipe data/factory reset” and now “wipe dalvik cache”
- Now come back to main menu and select “Install zip from sdcard” and then “Choose zip from sdcard”
- Now flash ROM.zip & GAPPs.zip one by one
- Now reboot your phone
- Congrats your phone is now updated to latest android version
Now enjoy latest android version 5.0 lollipop on your device and experience its performance and then comment below your thoughts. If you like our article do share this article on social media.