AppCake is one of the most downloaded Cydia App or Tweak which is alternative to Installous. After the great success of Jailbreak of iOS 8.3 by TaiG team Cydia substrate is also compatible now with the iOS 8.3 Jailbreak. Some time is passed now and the owners of tweaks are working on tweaks to make it compatible with iOS 8.3.
AppCake updated for iOS 8.3 now which means iOS 8.3 users can enjoy also enjoy the paid apps for free. iOS 8.3 users deserves the Paid apps now without any more effort. So here i am going to show you how to install AppCake on your iOS 8.3 to get paid apps for free.
How to Get AppCake on iOS 8.3 :
- If you have cydia then Proceed next otherwise check out :
How to Get Cydia on iOS 8.3 using TaiG Jailbreak
- Now If you have Cydia on your iOS 8.3 Open Cydia
- Go to > Sources
- Click > Add
- Add this one : repo.hackyouriPhone.org/
- Now Headover to > Search Tab, mention below in Cydia
- Search for AppCake now
- After installing AppCake Go to Search Tab again
- Now Search for AppSync Unified Beta
- Respring your SpringBoard Now
After installing the AppCake app from cydia there is must need to install the AppSync Unified beta. Without this you are only able to download the app from AppCake but you will not be able to install the downloaded app. So do all the steps carefully for working AppCake.
If you have any question then for your question there is a comment box is available below this article. Must ask your question. Dont forget to share this article with other iOS lovers because sharing is caring . Thanks for your time