ColorOS is the default ROM which comes built-in OPPO smartphones and offers some excellent features that geeks all over the world with different devices want to run these Rom’s on their devices so devs port it to different socs. Recently OPPO releases its update of colorOS from v1.0 to v2.0. ColorOS v2.0 is kitkat based and is first released for OPPO Find 7A.
The ROM which we are going to share today is 4.2.x jellybean based and just comes with same ui and features as in colorOS v2.0 – this ROM is orignally for Fly IQ446 and is shared via 4pda forums. This ROM can be installed on any of clone of Fly IQ446 which are QMobile A20 and gionee gn708w.
- Pre Rooted
- ColorOS V2.0
- Quick Gesture
- Whole New experience
- 13MP Camera
- New gestures
- Better speed and ram management
- 5 lockscreen types built-in
- Many more waiting inside ROM
- Download the rom.zip from above link.
- Copy it to sdcard.
- Now boot into recovery mode (cwm/twrp).
- Wipe data/ factory reset.
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
- Now select install from sdcard and choose rom.zip and flash it.
- 4pda Forums
- Manish – Orignal Porter of this ROM for MT6589
- Team MGeeky