After the official android lollipop update of htc one m8, we witnessed some custom roms based on official update rolls out but still they were the stock android experience, the sense ui and feel was missing but thanks to xda forum’s recognized contributor dragonesdenano for his efforts to bring the first ever sense 6 custom for htc one m8 which is based on android lollipop. This is the team effort as ‘Team Skydragon’ which is led by dragonesdenano.
Now coming to features of this excellent ROM as mentioned on it’s official thread.
*First M8 lollipop Sense 6 Rom
HTC Sense 6.0
*Variants Support: GSM
*Made From Scratch
*Rooted with SuperSu powered by Chainfire
*Added Full Language System Support
*Deleted HTC Spywares
*Updated Sense Apps
*SD Kernel 3.0.7
*FULL Laypota ModPack Compatibility
*Project Era v22 (Thanks ZeroInfinity!)
*Init.d Built-in and Tweaks Added
*Added Power Amp
*Added Quickboot App
*Added Latest Titanium App
*Removed and/or disabled all Logging apps & Files
*External SD-Card write support
*Google Apps Updated to Latest
–pre-unchecked Tibu/poweramp/quickboot for removal
–Added GPE Contacts/Dialer(Will replace/remove Sense contacts/dialer)
–Added Hacked Exchange Mail apk option(No pin/password required)
*Added a few more scripts to build.prop
*Aroma by HolyAngel
- Download the latest ROM build from the official thread.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded rom.zip to your internal sdcard.
- Power off your phone and boot into CWM or Recovery depending which is suggested at official thread with specific rom build.
- Make a nandroid backup of your current ROM.
- wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose zip from sdcard and flash the ROM.zip and now you will be in aroma installer.
- Make your selections and let it to finished the installation.
Note that we are just sharing this ROM of Skydragon team at xda and we or the skydragon team will not be responsible for any damage you did to your device.
Visit the official thread of ROM for more info and must hit thanks if you download it. You can also subscribed to our daily newsletter for getting all our latest articles right in your inbox.