After waiting for a month, we are now again started working on all discontinued development projects and Galaxy S6 Rom MGeeky Edition is one of those projects. Elife E3 aka A900 is still alive even after 1.5 years and that is the reason its development is still fresh and the number of custom roms increasing day by day. Most of the Roms are developed by the people at pittech forums for GMD which is a clone of A900/E3.
You may also like:
- Emui 3 Rom For QMobile A900 And Elife E3
- MIUI v6 Rom For QMobile A900 And Elife E3
- Neat Lollipop Rom For QMobile A900, Elife E3 And Fly IQ4410
- Kitkat Lewa v5 Rom For QMobile A900 And Gionee Elife E3
- Hive UI Rom For QMobile A900 And Gionee Elife E3
There is a S6 Rom already available at pittech but the one which we are sharing today is our own modified S6 Rom which we have made available for QMobile A900, Elife E3, Viper v1, Life play and all other clones and has been tweaked to maximum level for decent everyday usage. Some of the overall features are mentioned below.Galaxy S6 Rom For QMobile A900, Elife E3 And Other Clones
- 4.4.4 kitkat based with updated binaries
- All Original features from latest touchwiz
- Beautiful and clean UI
- Material designed apps
- All smart gestures working perfectly
- Fingerprint scanner working perfectly
- pre-rooted and busybox
- Deodexed and zipaligned APKs
- 0% bloatware
- 0% Lag
- Smooth user experience
- Better battery backup
- And much more…
Elife E3 Patch
- Download Rom.zip from any of above link. E3 users have to download patch also.
- Now place Rom.zip and patch(only E3 users) in your sdcard. And now just power off your phone.
- Reboot to kitkat compatible cwm or twrp recovery and select “wipe data/factory reset” option.
- Now select “Choose zip from sdcard” and select Rom.zip file to flash it.(E3 users have to flash the patch also)
- Daniyal Sheikh – For editing and tweaking Rom
- Khizar Tanveer – For beta testing and providing screenshots
- Pittech Forums
- Team MGeeky
Liked our article? share it with others on social media platforms. You can also join our daily letter for getting all our articles in your inbox.