Last year Ufone produced a really good phone, Ufone Smart U5, which is locked to ufone only. Many people bricked their U5 because of locked bootloader. As Ufone U5 is a snapdragon 400 powered device and has the bootloader locked, Muhammad Hamza found a working method to Unlock bootloader of Ufone U5. ( How to unlock bootloader of Ufone U5)
- Ufone Smart U5a Review, Specs and Price
- No need to remember adb commands anymore|Use this tool
- How to Unlock Qmobile Noir Z8 Bootloader
- How to root QMobile Noir Z8
- Android Lollipop 5.0 CWM ROM for Rivo RX60
- Completely Theme Any Rooted Android Like Lollipop With Xposed
To unlock bootloader of UFone U5, you need a couple of things that are listed below.
Instructions to unlock bootloader of Ufone U5:
Note: Your phone’s warranty will get void and you may not able to claim it.
- Download the tool in your PC and extract it in a folder.
- Down the drivers from link given above and install them in your PC. (It will require your phone to be connected.)
- Now launch the tool you downloaded in step 1.
- Select USB connection by entering 1 and it will detect your phone.
- Now enter 6 to select “Unlock/relock bootloader (SEE NOTES)“.
- Now enter 1 to select “Unlock Bootloader“.
- Now the tool will execute some commands on its own.
- Your phone will now reboot and bootloader will get unlocked.
- Just reboot your phone, if it doesn’t restarts automatically.
- Enjoy benifits of unlocked bootloader.
- Muhammad Hamza aka MZO
- Ufone for importing this phone.
- MGeeky.com for post