WhatsApp is great messaging or chatting app specially for young generation. It is also a useful app on which we can connect our business world by making groups grade wise. So this app is very useful for every people not matter you are young dude, student or mature man or women.
WhatsApp was founded by Brian Acton and Jan Koum in 2009. According to the stats till october 2014, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app with almost 600 million plus active users.
After globally rocking, this app was take over by Facebook.Inc on 19th Feb 2014. The acquisition was of 19 billion dollars.
Now come to the point that how can you use this app on your pc running windows or you have a mac system and want to use this amazing messaging app on it. We have the answer of your question and today we are going to guide you to use this app on pc or mac system and for that purpose we will use ‘AirDroid’ app.
- Download ‘AirDroid’ client for pc/mac from here
- An android device having root permissions and AirDroid app installed on it | Get it from google play
How To Use WhatsApp On Windows Or Mac:
- First download the airdroid client from above given link and install it on your pc or mac system.
- Now ‘SignIn’ if you have airdroid account and if not then simply hit the ‘SignUp’ button.
- Download and install ‘AirDroid’ app on your android phone and signin with the same account you have signed-in pc’s client.
- When you have completed the signin process, AirDroid app will give a notification of new device connecting.
- Now on your android phone, open the ‘AirDroid’ app and locate to Settings>Notification and there enable ‘AirDroid notification mirror service’.
- Now you have done all the tricky stuff and have setup the pc client and android app to use whatsapp on pc/mac.
- Due to notification mirror service, every notification which will come on your phone will show on your pc or mac.
- Now to reply any conversation or message you just have to click the notification and congrats you will now see a new window of look alike shape of your phone with complete user interface of whatsapp on your pc.
- Now just use and enjoy.
© AirDroid & Redmondpie
If you followed our guide and it works please comment below to show support and somehow you didn’t get some steps then please comment your queries below, we will try our best to help you out.
Like our article ? Share it on social media by hitting the social share buttons below.