I will be telling you how you can watch live TV Channels in Kodi (XBMC) using PVR client. We’ll use M3U streaming list in this guide to fetch online streams of TV channels. Before I show you how to watch live TV on Kodi. As we already know that Kodi was previously known as XBMC. Kodi is an award winning open source media center which can be installed in almost any operating system including Android, iOS (jailbreak required), Ubuntu, Windows as well as Mac OS.
Kodi itself does not provide you with any content, you need to install 3rd party add-ons. Weather you want to watch movies, TV series, sports, live TV or want to consume any other type of content, Kodi can be an all-in-one solution.
How to watch live TV channels on Kodi XBMC
- Start Kodi and navigate to System -> Settings.
- Select Add ons from left panel.
- Click “Search” and Search for “PVR“.
- Now select ” Simple PVR client ” from the list and click “Enable“
- Once the add-on is installed, click configure and add any list of TV channels of your choice. (Links given below).
- Now Go back to “Sytem -> Settings” again.
- Click “Live TV” and click “Enable”.
- Now you simply have to restart Kodi and it will detect all TV channels from the list you added.
Note: Links to TV channels go dead after sometime. The lists given below may not work completely. I have also included a Video guide below for your ease.
- Sports TV channels M3U list: Link
- UK TV Channels M3U list: Link
- USA M3U TV channels list: Link
- Indian TV channels M3U list: Link
- HD TV Channels
If you liked our guide then don’t forget to share it with others. Tweet it Share it on Facebook and Google+. Join us on Facebook Twitter and Google+.