Since Google released it’s latest Android update, Android 5.0 Lollipop. The new design principal, Material Design, have made quite a buzz among android users. More and More app developers are adopting The new Material Design to make their apps look and feel up-to-date. File Manager has always been a most needed app for android users.
If you have an Android device running Android Ice Cream Sandwich or later, You can have a file browser app which is following the exact principals of Material Design. I am having an Android Device running Jelly Bean 4.2.2 and wished to have the looks like Android Lollipop, After wondering here and there for a while, I found Amaze File Manager which does what I was looking for.
Download Amaze File manager from Google Playstore.
Features of Amaze File Manager
- Amaze File manager is an Open-Source file manager app with smooth and snappy User-Interface.
- It has Android Material Design User Interface which is the main feature of this file manager app.
- It has Almost all the basic file management features such as Copy, Move, Compress, Extract, etc.
- You can open more then 1 working tabs like Root Explorer.
- It allows you to do all Root task as well, Which means you can ditch your Root Explorer app if you have one.
- It has a built in App Manger from where you can Backup and manage your installed Apps like ES File Explorer.
- Many Color options to match with your existing theme or as you like.
- Free of cost app with-out any ads.
Note: The app is still in beta phase, but still you can give it a try. It can easily compete with Root Explorer and others
Some screenshots of the Amaze File manager.
- Vsihal Nehra for making such a great app
- MGeeky.com for making this post