QMobile i6 is the mid range smartphone focused the people who want to know use smartphone with good specs and also don’t have much money to buy big names. Some of it’s highlighted features includes a MT6582 1.3 Ghz Quadcore processor with 1GB of ram and 3G connectivity.
Earlier we provided you first custom rom for qmobile i6 which was the Elephone UI Rom ported from elephone p10 and now we are coming up with another rom for qmobile i6 which is the kitkat based android L themed Material Rom For QMobile i6. This ROM is actually of i6’s clone developed by ‘Balayat Hossain’ and we have just changed kernel and re-edited it to optimize it further. Below are the some of the features listed which this ROM offers.
- 4.4.2 Kitkat based with all updated libraries
- Android Lollipop SystemUI
- Android Lollipop Fonts
- Android Lollipop Framework
- Xposed framework
- Zipaligned and pre rooted
- Both sim now support 3G
- Faster RAM operation
- Build.prop tweaks
- Init.d Tweaks
- Better battery backup
- And many more.
Steps To Follow:
- First Make sure you have updated to kitkat (If not updated then visit Q center or follow this )
- Download Main ROM.zip and Patch from any of above link.
- Now transfer both files to your phone’s sdcard.
- Reboot into CWM recovery now.
- Now select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ and in advanced select ‘Wipe dalvik’.
- Now select ‘Choose zip from sdcard’ and flash ROM.zip file and Patch.zip one by one.
- Now reboot your phone.
Note that first boot may take up to 5 mints so don’t panic.
- M. Balayad Hossain
- M. Abrar Ali
- Team MGeeky
If you have any queries comment below, we will try our best to solve them. You can also join our group on facebook for getting technical help. Keep visiting us getting up to date to the world of technology.
You can visit our custom rom collection here