QMobile A900, Gionee Elife E3, Fly IQ4410, GMD & blue life play are all clones of each other. These smartphone are sold in different countries with different tags but their specs are ditto same. Their key specs include a 4.7″ HD Retina IPS display with eye catching design, 1.3Ghz Quadcore MT6589 processor with 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. They also have 3g connectivity and 4GB internal memory.
These smartphones got great attention of developers and there are many jellybean custom roms available for them. Recently gionee releases 4.4.2 kitkat update for elife e3 and similarly blue releases update for life play.
The custom rom which we are going to share with you today is 4.4.2 kitkat Chinese firmware based and totally re-engineered to look like 5.0 lollipop. We have named this ROM as “Neat™ ROM”. It includes a lot of hard work and dedication to provide you the best android experience you can get. So now come to the features this ROM comes with.
- 4.4.2 Kitkat with latest binaries
- Fully Optimized
- All bloatware removed
- Themed Framework
- Themed SystemUI
- Themed Settings
- Themed all most all system apps like material design
- Pure™ Build.prop tweaks
- Turbo Engine Script
- Decent Battery life
- Xposed framework
- Gravity Box KK
- And a bulk of other features waiting inside the ROM
*** PATCH FOR GIONEE ELIFE E3 ***
- Download the neatrom.zip from any of above download links (Mega suggested). Gionee Elife E3 users must download the patch from above given mediafire link.
- Transfer the neatrom.zip file to sdcard. (E3 users have to transfer patch also)
- Now reboot into cwm/twrp recovery and take a backup of your current ROM.
- After backup, wipe data/factory reset and wipe dalvik cache.
- Now select ‘Choose from sdcard’ and then locate the neatrom.zip and select ‘yes’ to flash the ROM. Note that if you have gionee e3 then you have to flash patch also.
- Now it will reboot the phone automatically if not then just reboot manually.
- Now it will take 3-5 mints to boot up completely so be patient.
- After the boot up just update the xposed framework and then activate the gravity box.
- Now feel the difference
Note that we will not be responsible for any damage you did to your device.
Neat™ ROM is not a ported ROM so we own full copyrights over it. Ask us if you want to share it on other forums/blogs.
- Daniyal Sheikh – For developing the ROM
- Mr. Ramakrishnan Jayapalan – For creating E3 patch & beta-testing the ROM
- Khizar Tanveer – For beta-testing the ROM + Providing Screenshots
- XDA guides
- Xposed Framework & Gravity Box module
- Shaeel Iqbal – Team MGeeky for supporting and assisting
If you like our work and this ROM works for you then please comment your feedback below and if you got any queries then comment below, we’ll try our best to solve and answer them.