QMobile Noir i6 was released back in october 2k14 and was very impressive and attractive due to the specs it was offering in less price that is 12K PKR. QMobile I6 have a Quadcore processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage. The only cons was that it comes with 4.5 fwvga screen but at the same time it was offering 3G with it so many people bought it. It was first running on 4.2 Jellybean but after some time QMobile released its official 4.4.2 Kitkat update.
Today we are going to guide you to root your i6 and install CWM recovery on it. Note that this guide is only applicable on noir i6 running on 4.2 JB, users who have updated their phone’s to kitkat please do not follow this or you will result in bricking your device.
There are two parts of this guide, first one is rooting and the second one is installing CWM recovery on i6.
- Download Root & cwm package from HERE
- Now extract the download file and you will get two files, Root master 1.3.6.apk and recovery.img.
- Now transfer both files on your phone’s sdcard.
- Now on your phone enable unknown sources and also usb debugging.
- Now install Root master.apk and open it.
- Tap on ‘Mulai root’ (it will take time to load)
- And now tap on ‘root’ and after it done it will show you option ‘batal’ just tap on it to finish rooting.
- Now reboot your i6 and after reboot you will able to see the supersu app in your app drawer
Steps To Install CWM Recovery on QMobile i6:
- On your phone, install ‘MTK Mobile uncle tools’ app from playstore and after its installation just open it.
- Grant it supersu permission.
- Now tap on recovery update and it will show you the recovery.img which you earlier copy on your sdcard.
- Now just tap on recovery.img and it will prompt you asking ‘Are you sure to flash recovery’ just tap on ‘ok’ to start flashing.
- After the flashing your phone will automatically rebooted to new CWM recovery.
If you have followed all steps correctly to root and install recovery then you should have now rooted and cwm recovery on your noir i6. We are working very hard to provide you all the latest and exclusive stuff related to technology please share us to support us. If have any queries just comment below and we will try our best to help you out.