Rooting is one of the exclusive and key feature of android which gives edge to android over ios or windows or other OS. People rooting their android devices since its launch and controlling their phone as they want.
Back in 2014, QMobile launched a great and impressive phone as ‘QMobile V5’. V5 features a Quadcore processor with 2 gb of ram and 13mp back camera and slim, stylish look which makes it a bomb device. Unfortunately this phone is not popular due to its launching at high price but now its 20k which is reviving this device again.
We are here to guide you people to root this phone and enjoy the apps and features which requires root. So without taking any time further lets come to requirements and steps to follow.
- QMobile v5
- Framaroot ( download )
- 100% Charged
- On your phone go to settings > developer options > enable usb debugging there. Note: if you didn’t able to locate this option , just go to settings > about phone and tap on 3-5 times on build number and press back button and you will now see developer options.
- Now download framaroot from above and install it on your phone.
- Now open framaroot app and once it get opened tap on ‘boromir’ option there.
- Now you will see the pop up of success like below.
- Now restart your phone and congrats now you will be able to see supersu app in app drawer.
If you have followed guide step by step, you are now rooted, enjoy.
If like our post consider sharing it on social media and if have any queries be free to ask here. Thank you.