Today we’ve brought up Stock ROM for QMobile Noir X500. This is SP Flash Tools version and you can also un-brick a bricked Noir X500 with this. Below are listed some of the features, download links and instructions to install this backup. So lets get to it.
- We don’t have included any logo in this ROM, you wouldn’t have to worry about that at all. The logo is original one.
- No additional apps are installed or removed.
- All Qapps are included in it.
- Stock Recovery and kernel are also included in this ROM. You can even claim your warranty after installing this ROM.
- This backup is pre-rooted so you may have to un-root it if you don’t need root.
You may also like:
- Android Lollipop Firmware for Qmobile X400 a.k.a Gionee V4S
- Android Lollipop for Rivo Rhythm RX60 – Download link
- QMobile Noir X500 Review And Price
- Change custom ROM without losing your data
Things you require:
- A working PC
- SP Flash Tools – Download
- Drivers – Download Link
- Stock ROM
- QMobile X500 and a USB cable
Download link for QMobile X500 Stock Backup
Instructions are very straight forward and have already been told many times on our site. All the step by step instructions are given in this link. But if you just don’t want to navigate to other pages, we’ve given some instructions below.
- Download Drivers and SP Flash tools into your PC.
- Extract them and install the drivers in your PC.
- Download and extract the x500_mtdt_MGeeky.com.rar in any folder on your computer.
- Restart your computer once, Open SP Flash tools .exe file.
- Click on Scatter loading and select scatter file from the ROM folder.
- Then make sure you have all the check boxes tick.
- Click Download button.
- Turn off your phone and connect it with your PC when your phone is completely off. If your phone is bricked then you can simply connect USB while it is off.
- If the drivers are installed correctly, the installation will start automatically and you will see a green circle when it is complete.
- After that disconnect your phone and power it on. It may take upto 5 minutes to boot but it should work now.
- Anwar Khan for providing this backup.
- MGeeky.com for the post and procedure.
If you liked it then don’t forget to share this with others and join us on our Facebook, twitter and Google+ page. Having any problem? or wanna give feedback? head over to the comments section below and join the discussion.