Xiaomi Redmi 1s was announced in may 2014 and was one of the elegant and impressive device of that time. Some of it’s specs includes Snapdragon 400 Quadcore processor with 1GB of Ram, MIUI 5.0, 8GB internal memory and 8MP back shooter. However it comes with one the top and famous after market firmware MIUI but it have a dedicated section at xda forums and have quite much development there. Today we was just going through the xda forum’s redmi 1s section for finding the android lollipop like or themed rom for one of our friend’s redmi 1s and we get one which is the latest custom rom labelled as Ultimate L ROM by an xda senior member Saksham Singh and was trending there so we give it a try and found it worthy to share here for you people. This So let’s come to the features of this Rom.
- Android L themed framework
- Android L themed notification panel
- Android L status bar
- Lollipop layouts
- Xposed framework
- Pie Controls
- Custom Kernel (Codey kernel)
- Swap enabled
- For more features, visit official thread
Disclaimer : Note that this Rom is not developed or managed by us, we just tested it and found it worthy to share so all the credit goes to original developer and neither we nor the developer will be responsible for any damage you cause to your device. Proceed on your own risk.
- First make sure that you have root access and custom recovery installed on your phone.
- Now download the Rom from here and transfer it to phone’s sdcard.
- Now reboot to recovery and make a nandroid backup.
- After the backup, select “wipe data/factory reset” and “format system”.
- Now just flash the Rom and wait for it to complete.
- After the flashing get completed successfully just reboot.
We tried this found it decent and it gives pretty well battery backup. If you try this Rom, must leave your feedback about it in comments below for our visitors.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter now for getting all our articles in your inbox.