TaiG, a new jailbreak tool released by Chinese team roughly after Apple closed the Pangu jailbreak on launching the iOS 8. 1. Actually for those whose are not familiar with this new release of jailbreak Taig is a tool released by thirdy party Chinese app store.
It is a surprising jailbreak by the team because the last Pangu jailbreak was just released for few weeks you can can say it was for just two weeks.According to Taig official website this jailbreak is supported with the following devices :-
♦ IPod Touch 5G
♦ IPhone 6 Plus, IPhone 6, IPhone 5s, IPhone 5c, IPhone 5, IPhone 4s
♦ IPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
Jailbreak Using TaiG:-
Before doing these steps Backup your phone using iTunes or other softwares , and do it at your own risk with carefully because Taig is running an appstore in China with pirated apps. Disable all Anti-virus or firewalls that could prevent TaiG from connecting to internet.
Follow steps how to jailbreak using TaiG:-
- Download the TaiG Jailbreak here as Zip and then Unzip the this file
- Connect your device to your computer using USB cable
- Disable Passcode or TouchID from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode
- For this also turn off the Find My Iphone from Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone
- Advice for you that is run the application as Administrator. Right click on the TaiG .exe and select “Run as Administrator” given option.
- TaiG took a while to detect iOS Firmware, Once connected unmark the TaiG Appstore just beneath Cydia 1. 1. 16
- Tap the Green One button to Proceed jailbreak, given in the middle at last. You will see the circular progress bar
- After jailbreak process completes your phone will automatically and you will see the Cydia icon on the HomeScreen
Like and share comments, stay update with MGeeky.com as MGeeky sharing technology with you.
-Composed by Shaeel Iqbal
-Daniyal Shiekh ( A true Member)