MGeeky has once again found some really awesome piece of Hardwork for our Qmobile Noir i9. This time it is Android Lollipop v5.0 ROM. This ROM is named as PopKat, based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat but themed like Android Lollipop.
This ROM is build by Niel Edward d. Diaz. All credits to him. We have just found this ROM and didn’t changed anything as we know how hard ROM Development is and how to give Respect to the Developer.
Screen Shots of this ROM
Features of this ROM
- KITKAT 4.4.2 based
- Android 5.0 Themed completely
- SuperSmooth User Interface
- Light on RAM
- All Android LolliPop Goodness
- build.prop tweaks
- Performance tweaks
- Battery Tweaks
- Download PopKat ROM from the link below
- Copy zip file in SD card
- Boot your QMobile i9 in Recovery mode
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Goto advanced and perform Delvik Wipe
- Make backup of your current ROM
- Select install ZIP from SDcard
- Select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Select YES and Wait for few minutes
- Now.select Reboot System and wait for 3-5 Minutes.
Note: First bootup may take some time so hold your horses.
Niel Edward d. Diaz. For making this awesome ROM source
MGeeky.com for finding this ROM and making this post.
If you like our efforts, share this with others on social networks. Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Don’t forget to provide your feedback below in the comments